Happy almost Fall! My favourite season of the year. I know it’s still technically summer but as soon as the calendar hits September 1st, I count that as the start of fall. Here are some of my beauty and skincare favourites transitioning from summer to fall:
- Redefine Multi Function Eye Cream is the best eye cream I’ve ever used. Hands down. Before this, I didn’t believe in eye creams because nothing would get rid of my puffiness and dark circles. I just accepted that they are genetic and piled on the concealer. Of course, little sleep and lots of coffee doesn’t help either but who has time to change their lifestyle! We want results! Highly recommend this!
- Mason Pearson Boar Bristle Hair Brush is an excellent tool. It really is like no other hair brush I’ve ever used. Lately I’ve been using it on wet hair (even though you’re not supposed to get it wet) and it brushes through very fast and gentle. No snags or breakage.
- Hourglass Arch Brow in Soft Brunette is a shade darker than normal for me. I normally go with the Warm Brunette but accidentally picked up the wrong shade. And I actually love it!! A little bit more drama which is exactly what I need for fall.
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine is such an interesting scent. It reminds me of dried oranges or even blood orange. Very sweet tea and citrus. Perfect pairing with the scent of fall.
- Marc Jacobs Perfection Powder is a universal setting powder with very very fine nylon powder. This is like the pretty snapchat filter in a compact. No joke.
Do you have any fall to summer transition favourites yet? Comment below!